Chat with your site visitors for added customer service
Co-Browse – See the same page your site visitor sees, when they see it.
Briefly put, WSI Live Chat is a live chat and site monitoring service that serves two main purposes. One, it allows you to connect with your site visitors in real-time via live chat. By clicking on a chat graphic embedded on your web site, site “Visitors” can connect with site “Operators” to chat in real-time through an instant message-like platform. Secondly, WSI Live Chat allows you to monitor your site activity in real-time. You can see all of the visitors currently browsing your site and collect valuable information on them, such as their physical location, the keywords they searched to find your website, the current page they are viewing and more!
Want to know more?
View our online demo videos illustrating howh a user and an operator can initiate a chat session.
- Visitor Initiated Chat Demo
- Operator Initiated Chat Demo
- Narrated Slide Presentation
What are the benefits of using WSI Live Chat?
- WSI Live Chat will help you increase sales/leads – Chatting with site visitors in real-time to provide support, sales and help with online purchases is extremely beneficial for businesses. Customers are three times more likely to make a purchase if they have chatted with a live sales representative. In general, live chat has been known to increase conversions 20-40%.
- WSI Live Chat is easy-to-use – The simple Operator Console and “Away” and “Offline” options make this system a breeze for any sized business to implement.
- WSI Live Chat will help you expand your market knowledge – By collecting valuable information like visitor location and search keywords, you can learn more about your target market than ever before.
- WSI Live Chat is affordable – Compared to other live chat systems on the market with similar features, this solution is practical for even small to medium sized businesses.
Click here to learn more about WSI Live Chat.