WSI MarketBuilders Announces Immediate Availability of its “Small Business Jumpstart” Solutions
New Internet Marketing solutions help small businesses level the playing field and grow their revenue in a tough economy
WSI MarketBuilders, a leading Sacramento based Internet Marketing Consulting firm serving small and medium sized businesses in Northern California, today announced the introduction of its “Small Business Jumpstart” Internet Marketing solutions, providing small companies with the opportunity to compete effectively and grow their top line even in challenging economic times.
“We believe strongly that small businesses are the backbone and engine of the U.S. economy,” said Lou Unkeless, Managing Director of WSI MarketBuilders. “These solutions are our commitment to helping small and local businesses grow their revenue and put people back to work.”
The new solutions were designed to be implemented in sequence, enabling a small or local business to build their web presence, immediately become visible on two of three sections of the search engine results pages, quickly drive qualified visitors to their site, convert them into customers, and then maintain profitable lifetime relationships with them.
One advantage of these solutions is that they also modular and can be implemented in any sequence and used in any combination, enabling each business to have a tailored solution to meet their specific needs. Pricing was developed specifically with the small business person in mind and is affordable. The solutions include:
• A Professional Marketing Website–Starting at $495 and available in 10 days or less
• Local Maps Visibility—Optimized Google Places, Yahoo Local, and Bing Maps profiles for search engine visibility. Includes activity and status reporting.
• Online Business Directories Visibility—Optimized profiles in 10 top online business directories. Includes social reputation monitoring and the ability to add blocks of 10 additional online directory profiles
• Local Pay Per Click Advertising—An online advertising campaign with front page search engine visibility to drive qualified visitors and leads to your business quickly
• Email Marketing—A template driven, easy-to-use Email marketing system to enable a small business to stay top of mind with their current customer base for cross selling and up selling
• Social Media–A foundation solution to get a small business started building a Facebook social network, developing content, and engaging their market in relevant conversation.
“For a business owner just starting out, these solutions are exactly what we need to create a professional presence online and get new clients fast,” said Sandy Hanavan, managing partner at A Positive Approach. “In a short period of time we are already seeing the benefits with new inquiries on a regular basis for our services.”
Go to https://www.wsimarketbuilders.com/small-business-solutions to learn more about the Small Business Jumpstart solutions.